To provide quality dental care with an emphasis on child and emergent care. To improve oral health through education, prevention and raising the standard of care at our dental clinic.
Dental Office Hours
- Walk-Ins: 8-10 Mon-Thurs (first come / first serve basis)
- Scheduled Visit: 8-4 Mon-Thurs
Healthy Mouth Healthy Body
While your eyes might be the window to your soul, your mouth is the window to your body.
Many health concerns and diseases can be detected through a thorough dental examination. Some examples of these health concerns are cancer, infection, diabetes, auto-immune diseases such lupus and Sjögren's disease and heart disease.
And, of course, diseases that affect your oral health, such as tooth decay, gum disease, tooth infection, oral cancer, fungal infections, yeast infections and halitosis (bad breath!).
Don't let your body's health be affected by an unhealthy mouth. Regular check-ups help to keep you chewing and moving!!
No Cavity Club
- Children between the ages of 2-12 years
- Picture on display board
- Bi-monthly prize drawing for 1 boy and 1 girl. Certificate, t-shirt and spin brush awarded
2 Is Too Late
- Children under 2 years of age
- T-shirt and special gift given
- Children should be seen within six months of their first tooth erupting