AVAILABLE POSITION: Mobility Manager
SCOPE OF WORK: The mobility manager in a transportation organization serves the tribal membership through conceptualization, planning, developing and operating programs that respond to and influence the demands of the market. These actions and supportive strategies are performed directly or in collaboration with others in order to provide a full range of travel options that are more effective in meeting needs and more efficient through reasonable pricing.
This position is responsible to improve business and community support for the transportation of tribal employees. It will require the development and distribution of information that explains how to utilize the available resources in meeting the diverse travel needs of the market it serves.
Some skills, abilities and competencies that enhance the performance of this position are:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Below is a list of actions that are required in the fulfillment of the duties:
- Develops and directs the design, production and distribution of specific marketing materials directed at employers, employees, human service agencies and other entities;
- Serves as the liaison/ salesperson to community leaders in an effort to demonstrate how transportation enhances economic development;
- Provides direct outreach to area employers and employment agencies to gain support for employer and employee transit programs;
- Researches, develops and writes grant applications for future funding;
- Plans annual conference on issues relating to transportation;
- Develops potential for future expansion of transit options across municipal boundaries;
- Plans and coordinates special promotional events and activities related to general public transportation;
- Makes public presentations on the benefits of mobility management for the community;
- Builds supportive community networks;
- Leads in the design of operational functions that are nontraditional in service delivery;
- Is familiar with technological advances that increase travel options and/or convenience;
- Is knowledgeable about techniques that foster transit ridership through links with land development.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
St. Croix Human Services Department
24663 Angeline Ave.
Webster, WI 54893
715-349-2195 ext. 5182
All candidates must possess a valid Wisconsin drivers’ license, liability insurance and pass a federal background check, which includes a drug screening.
Native American Preference given in accordance with P.L. 93-638 and Amendments